8 inch Zinus 8 Inch Profile Wood Box Spring Mattress Foundation, Queen
Change Table Portable Diaper Table Folding Baby Changing Diaper Station with Storage Space Storage Rack Baby Changing Table Massage Station (color Green)Achang Vintage Fashion Carved Wrought Iron Umbrella Stand Home Hotel Large Capacity Storage Rack (color Black)
Yellow ZHAOYONGLI Stools Footstool Step Stools Work Stool Multifunction Creative Organ Folding Household Paper Multicolor Selection 30 30 38cm Creative Solid Durable Long Lasting (color Yellow)
PINK SYF Barstools Bar Stool Iron Art Bar Stools Vintage gold Counter Chair Kitchen Breakfast Bar Chair Suitable for Family and Business 46×46×68CM A+ (color Pink)
Blogging really isn’t as easy as it looks, is it? Sure, it seems nice and simple at the start, when you’re not too bothered about the number of people reading your work, and when the work itself is still fresh and exciting – it can be incredibly fun and even liberating, writing about the things you love. But once you really get into it and you’re trying to stick to a schedule while still promoting your work in enough places to get new readers to come and take a look… that’s when things can start to get tricky. Beginner bloggers make all sorts of mistakes. Hell, even the veterans do. But when you’re a beginner blogger, even the simplest of mistakes can set up major roadblocks along your blogging career path. So why not sidestep all of those issues and sprint to success? Let us be your coach. Mistake #1 – You’re Not Loose Enough Unless you’re writing about something super serious, you need to loosen up a bit! Writing your blog posts should never feel like writing a university essay. You need to find your own voice and write it. No one enjoys reading things that are really heavy and dense, so make sure to lighten things up a bit. Use your own voice. Write in a similar way to how you talk. Only then will you be able to keep things nice and conversational, engaging enough to keep people reading on. Remember: you’re writing for people. People who are using their free time to read your stuff! Mistake #2 – Selling Yourself Instead of Your Ideas Okay,...
TXXM Barstools Solid Wood Bar Stool White Soft Pad Can redate The Stool Bar Chair Bar Chair High Chair (Size 63cm)
Blogging is something that can really eat away at your time. For people who aren’t bloggers, it can often be rather difficult to understand exactly how much time it can take up, but for the rest of us, we know it all too well. And when you have a few things on the go while still trying to juggle you know, actually having a life, things can get tough! This can then lead to either the quantity or the quality of your posts to take a hit, something none of us want to happen. Clearly, the best way to keep on top of your game is to eliminate the distractions and get to work. So here’s a little help. Stop Writing While at Work If you really want to produce some quality content, then you have to set aside the time to write and write alone. That means no more writing while at your day job, no more writing while attending a conference, no more writing while you’re on a video call. No more writing while doing anything else! You need to focus all of your attention on your writing in order to produce the best end-product possible. Put the phone away, turn off the TV and get your fingers set to typing. No more distractions. Stop Doing Too Much Planning You can never plan too much, right? Sadly, you’re wrong – and it may be that planning is what’s really taking away from your writing time. Sometimes, you’ll have a project that, for whatever reason, is taking you way too long to figure out how to approach it....
16 x 21 Bathroom Mirror, Wall Mirror - Handcrafted in U.S.A.
Christmas Semicircle Doormat Snowman with Magic Wand and Fir Branches Covered with Snow Winter Night Halfmoon doormats H 39.3 xD 59 Navy bluee Red White
When you are trying to get the search engines on your side so that you can increase your rankings on their respective results pages and therefore attract a higher number of new readers to your blog, it can be useful to have the correct tools at your disposal. The tools that we are talking about are, of course, SEO tools. In our previous instalment of this mini series of articles, we covered three incredibly useful tools, all of which brings something different to the table: SE Ranking, SEMrush and SEO Analyzer. This time we will be taking a look at a further three tools that you should look into trying out: Link Research Tools, Serpstat and the Bing SEO Analyzer. Let’s go! #1 – Link Research Tools Link Research Tools isn’t a misnomer – you do get more than just the one tool to make good use of. In fact, you can get access to up to 21 different SEO tools, depending of course upon the price plan that you choose to take out. It’s not cheap, unfortunately; the most popular price tier will set you back almost $600 a month, but if you want the best you have to pay for the best. It gives you a real all-round perspective of both your site’s efforts and those of your competition, so you can rise to the top in the shortest time possible. #2 – Serpstat Serpstat has more than a dozen types of data for you to take in, so much that it can seem a little overwhelming. Thankfully they are all laid out simply so that understanding...
JUN Cute Minimalist Modern Wrought Iron Umbrella Stand Floor-Standing Hotel Lobby Foyer Storage Bucket (color Bronze)At the beginning of a new year, lots of people spend time thinking about what they’d like to achieve in the year ahead, and how they can reach their personal and career goals. When it comes to blogging, there are a few new years resolutions bloggers can make that can be surprisingly simple to stick to, and really rewarding. To help get you started, here are few we think should definitely be on your list. 1. Invest in a content management system When it comes to taking your blog seriously, you’ll need to invest in some form of scheduling and content management system so that you have complete control over your posts, and so that you can get organised, and keep posting consistent. This will be great for building a following, as readers will know they can expect regular posting from you, and as it will be organised, it won’t be rushed either. You can also use scheduling programs to schedule social media promotional posts for your blog content, too. 2. Up your social media game As mentioned above, social media promotional posts are key, and they should go hand in hand with every blog post you write. Take some time to improve your social media pages and presence, otherwise, promoting your posts on there will not be as effective. 3. Update your important personal info Things like ‘About Me’ and ‘Contact’ pages are vital, and it’s just as important to evaluate them regularly to make sure the details are correct, up to date and relevant. They’re usually the two pages people visit first on a blog post or...
Storage box Storage Box Car Storage Box Car Home Tail Box Trunk Storage Box Folding Multi-Function Supplies Car Finishing Storage Box Gift (color Beige, Size 41 43 38cm)If you run a small business, you’ll no doubt be aware of the concept of working with famous influencers to help promote your products or services in a real world, contextual way. Effective, relative influencer relationships can be really key for brand growth, brand loyalty and interest. After all, what’s a more effective marketing ploy than having someone like Zoella talk lovingly about your brand? However, influential people like Zoella come with a hefty price tag that most small businesses or start ups just can’t reach. That’s where micro influencers come in. These types of social media users with less followers are more attainable, but often still exceptionally valuable in terms of influencing new customers. Here are some top tips for working with them. How to find micro influencers Finding them in the first place is a good place to start, and there’s no better way to find them than on your own feed. Spend time looking through your followers and identifying some that are relevant to your business – i.e. if you’re a vegan cosmetics company for example, look for vegan makeup artists in your followers list. Now take a look at how many followers they have. Depending on the size of your business, you should look for between 1,000 to 100,000 followers. If they’re already fans of you, getting them on board to collaborate with you should be significantly easier than if they weren’t. Do your research using hashtags Sticking to your list of followers can only help you so far. If you want to go further, you need to research further. Sticking with the vegan cosmetics...
CL Solid Wood Coat Rack Floor Hanger Simple Bedroom Living Room Lobby Single Pole Creative Clothes Rack Hangers Size -40x40x180cm Coat Rack (color Brown)We recently published a post that covered some common “schoolboy errors” that are made by a surprisingly large amount of bloggers when they’re just starting out (and by some veterans in the game, too!). This may come as no surprise to you, especially if you’ve noticed the “Part Two” in the title of this article… But we thought that it wasn’t enough. After all, there are loads of new bloggers out there, and they’re all making loads of their own mistakes. That’s okay – we’re all human after all, and we’re all making mistakes, big and small. But if we can help you make fewer mistakes, then you can blog your way to success that little bit quicker. So let’s do that, shall we? Mistake #1 – Your Writing Isn’t Focused Sometimes, you will have a real flash and sizzle of inspiration hit you, and you just need to rush over to your laptop and get it all out and onto the (web) page as quickly as possible. This is great… unless that’s what you’re going to post. Don’t publish your “brain dump” of an article! It’s likely to be unfocused, cluttered and rambling. Stream of consciousness might work for Joyce, but it doesn’t make a great blog post. So how do you stop that from happening, whilst still writing a post about your worldview-shakingly amazing idea? Simple: you break it down into an outline. Decide on how you want your final product to look, then make a nice, flowing list of the steps you need to take to get it to that point. Break it down into section...
LIYONG Household Ladder Aluminum Folding Ladder Anti-Skid Pedal ivsdb5d981939-Furniture
Non-Slip up armrest Folding armrest Safety armrest Toilet handrail (Size 75 8 71.5cm)Everyone loves a good infographic. And what’s not to love? They tend to be easy on the eye with some attractive and colourful visuals, and even better than that, they usually contain a vast treasure trove of interesting information. And as a blogger, you have a further reason to love infographics: because they are so popular, they can help to bring in major amounts of traffic to your site. Importantly, they can be used to bring in targeted traffic, which you can then convert into regularly recurring visitors. If you’re looking for tips on exactly how you can boost your targeted traffic with an infographic, take a gander at the advice given below. Get Your Infographic Going Social Clearly, you want as many people as possible to see your infographic. After all, a lot of time and effort went into making it look as spectacular as it does, and it will be all for naught if you can’t get any eyes on it. There is no better way to get an infographic seen than by sharing it through your various social media accounts. Get it onto Facebook and Twitter at the very least and encourage your fans to help spread your message. It’s even possible to get your infographic onto Instagram – it’s an image! Do Your Research – and Provide Your Sources! Obviously, if you want your infographic to really pick up the shares and therefore pick up the readers, then you need to ensure that the infographic you create is of the absolute highest quality. When we say high quality, we do of course mean that you...
SXZHSM orange Floor Stand European Style Wrought Iron Office Simple Multi-Function Storage Rack 25 50cm Umbrella StandYes, yes I do. That’s your answer to the question in the title, right? Otherwise, why else would you be here? Why else would you be reading this post? You want to build up a massive email list, as this will allow you to grow your base of regularly returning visitors. There’s nothing but positives when you’re talking about email lists! But many people are forgetting to build up their own email list. Perhaps they think it is outdated or that it is not worth all the hassle to do so. But we’re here to tell you otherwise – did you know, email lists have an average return on investment of 4000%? That’s £40 for every quid you spend! That’s incredible, right? So let’s get you a mailing list. Use the List Goal Extension for Chrome If you use Chrome as your browser (and you probably should), then the List Goal extension by Bryan Harris is a must-have. And there’s some more good news here – it’s completely free to use! List Goal is really easy to use, and it basically coaches you on how to start and build up an email list. Sounds like exactly the sort of thing we could use, doesn’t it? It does three primary things. Number one: it keeps you focused on the task at hand (namely, building your email list). Number two: it gives you all the stats you could need, updated in real time. And number three: it gives you personalised tips and strategies to keep your list on the up and up. So hop to it! Get Back to Guest Blogging...
H63-83CM C DYR Bar Chair Dining Chair high Stool Lift Mosaic color Piano Lacquer Swivel Chair (color A, Size H63-83CM)One of the major advantages of working as a blogger is the sheer freedom it affords you – most of us bloggers don’t have to stay in one place, such as at the office or in the home study, to get our work done and our articles posted. This allows us some real opportunity of choice: we can choose other places, whether near home or further afield, to do our work in, while enjoying a change of scenery. However, going to all those different places with your laptop or tablet in tow poses a few risks, risks that are not entirely insignificant. Even if the Wi-Fi network you’re using is protected by a password, you are still sharing the network with a number of other people, which means that your data can be at risk. It is surprisingly easy to steal data – such as your usernames and passwords – when you’re sharing a network with a less trustworthy type. So don’t take any chances! Here’s how you can protect yourself when using a public Wi-Fi network. Change Your Sharing Options While at home, it can make your life easier to have network sharing switched on. After all, it allows you to share files among your various devices, use printers with those devices, and even login to your devices from elsewhere using remote login services. However, when you’re out and about, make sure those are locked down. Anyone with a little bit of knowledge can access these options when you share a network with them, without even hacking and often without having to use a password. In Windows, you’ll...
LIYONG Household Ladder Aluminum Folding Ladder Anti-Skid Pedal ivsdb5d981939-Furniture
Brown 75cm Garden Chair Iron Bar Stool Contemporary and Contracted, seat Height Choice of Colours Black,White,65cmIf you want your business website to be successful, then the first step along that path is to create a blog for said business. However, that alone is not going to lead you to riches. First of all, you need to ensure that you actually put this blog to good use, updating it on a regular basis with good, relevant and useful content. If you really desire those all-important Google rankings, then you have to put the effort in and do a little SEO graft. This sounds really tricky, but with a little guidance you can be well on your way in no time at all, even with little to no prior experience in SEO. Let’s go take a look at exactly how we can do just that. Download the Yoast SEO Plugin The best way to boost your SEO efforts is to keep producing quality that is both high quality and of interest to your readers. Obviously, it has to be relevant – Google won’t start tracking you for the keywords you want unless you are regularly using those keywords in your written post. It also has to be engaging: the more people that keep coming back, the more respectable Google will see your site as being. The Yoast plugin will help you to keep those posts engaging. It is designed for WordPress and it will help you make the right decisions when creating your posts. It can even help you with things like content marketing strategies, though some of the more advance features are only available with the premium version. Make Sure You’re Running at Top Speed...
- New Ikea Computer Desk Table Multi-use (Black-brown table and bluee legs)
- SUABO 80 x 58 inches Area Rug Non-Slip Floor Mat golden Lotuses Printed Doormats for Living Room Bedroom
- AGLZWY Footstool Sofa Stool Multipurpose Leather Waterproof Round Fashion Change shoes Bed End Stool Make Up,Multiple Colour (color A-White, Size 35X45CM)
- B 60X90cm JIAJUAN Washable Doormat Entrance Non Slip Dirt Debris Mud Trapper Mats Indoor Outdoor, 4 Styles, 9 Sizes (color C, Size 90x120cm)
- Tribal Semicircular Cushion Watercolor Chevron Zigzags with Brush Strokes Ethnic Herringbone Lines Entry Door Mat H 47.2 xD 70.8 Navy bluee orange Black
- PeaceipUS DIY Assembled Bamboo Shelf Floor Multi-Layer Adjustable Height Storage Rack Bathroom Kitchen Storage Tea Rack (Size 42 30 110cm)
- Retro Deluxe FaucetingAntique Red Copper Bathroom Kitchen Basin Sink Water Faucet Tap Double Handle Swivel Spout Mixer Taps
- Unique Loom 3141621 Area Rug, 3' x 16' Runner, bluee
- Jim Shore for Enesco Rudolph Traditions by Bumble and Rudolph with Tree Figurine, 7-Inch
- Rectangle Floating Glass Shelf 8 x 30
- GAOXU Bronze countertop swivel faucet bathroom faucet single antique copper and single hole faucet washbasin water tap
- Superior 100% Cotton, Soft, Twin, Brandon Striped Quilt Set, Red
- Black+gloden Luxury Widespread Matte Ceramic Valve Two Handles Three Holes Painting, Bathroom Sink Faucet
- Lalaky Taps Faucet Kitchen Mixer Sink Waterfall Bathroom Mixer Basin Mixer Tap for Kitchen Bathroom and Washroom All-Copper Three-Hole Hot and Cold Single Handle Double Handle
- ETERNAL QUALITY Bathroom Sink Basin Tap Brass Mixer Tap Washroom Mixer Faucet The rise in water faucet antique basin faucet full copper fittings Kitchen Sink Taps
- Kitchen Bath Basin Sink Bathroom Taps Brass Bathroom Single Handle Bathroom Basin Sink Faucet Ctzl2464
- BeddingWish 100% Microfiber Duvet Cover Sets Digital Printing Luxury Style with Fashion Leopard Pattern, Full Queen Size 3 Pieces no Flat Sheet (Brown 01)
- VCNY Home Artemis 2 Piece Comforter Set, Twin, Burgundy
- Pyramis Space Mini 1?1 2B 1D Polished Stainless Steel, 108753912
- AWDTN Elegant Black Kitchen Faucet 360 ° Swivel kitchen mixer sink mixer Single Lever Mixer Tap Kitchen sink Sink Brass Faucet
- YONGMEI Wall Clock - Pastoral Swing Creative Living Room Plum Mute Bedroom Wall Clock Personality Wall Charts Wall Table Clock Large (color White, Size 50 38.5cm)
- 70% Blackout 2 Panels Curtains,color Cubes Mosaic Party Festive Theme Modern Fun Geometric Artwork Olive bluee Purple Thermal Insulated Drapes for Bedroom
- Relaxdays Zig-Zag Coir Doormat, HxWxD 1.5 x 60 x 40 cm, Geometric, Non-Slip, Rectangular, Coconut Fibres, Rubber, Natural Brown-Black
- Lalaky Taps Faucet Kitchen Mixer Sink Waterfall Bathroom Mixer Basin Mixer Tap for Kitchen Bathroom and Washroom Full Copper Thermostat Column Lifting Temperature Control
- Basin Faucet Bathroom Sink Tap Bathroom Sink Tap Mixer Basin Faucets Single Hole Matte Black Bathroom Faucet
- Solid Wood Dining Chair Modern Minimalist Single Study Chair Nordic Office Home Office Computer Chair (color B)
- Simonshop Home Furnishing Wood Coat Rack Hall Tree Free Standing Jacket Hat Hanger Rack for Bedroom (Coffee)
- HPLL Folding Reclining Chair Camping Deck Chairs, Portable Deck Chairs for Indoor Office Lunch Break Lazy Couch Backrest Lounge Chairs Outdoor Wild Beach Sun Camping Garden Deck Reclining Recliner Zer
- HETAO bathroom taps Antique All Copper Bathroom Basin Hot And Cold Mixed Faucet sinks
- Chrome-Plated Brass Kitchen Faucet Basin Basin Faucet Black Ancient Hot and Cold Faucet Retro Faucet Wash Basin Art Faucet
- Kai&Guo Chrome gold Black Oil Brushed swan design Basin Faucet double handle bathroom sink faucet brass wash faucet water crane,gold
- U-Enjoy Chandelier Style New Modern Bathroom Faucet Top Quality Deck Basin Mounted Bath Cold Hot Water Tap and Mixer Multi color Handle Cover F1034 Free Shipping
- Keuco 2-Way Shut-Off Digreener Valve Ixmo Comfort, 1?Piece, Chrome, 59557011201
- U-Enjoy Luxury Brushed Widespread Top Quality 3 Holes Bathroom Mixer Faucet Taps Deck Mounted Waterfall Spout (Free Shipping)
- YBHNB Bathroom Taps, Mono Basin Lever Faucet Solid Brass Basin Hot and Cold Mixer Easy to install easy to use Waterfall Tap black
- Ceramica Dolomite, vaso filo parete Gemma 2 bianco
- Jaclo 3501-RH-MBK Contempo II Robe Hook, Matte Black, Matte Black
- Bathroom Plating Basin Tap Glass Nickel Brass Faucet Hot Cold Mixer Tap Basin Sink Mixer Faucet Bathroom Sink Taps
- AIDELAI Coat Rack Coat Racks Bedroom Hangers Floor Fashion Creative Clothes Shelves Iron Anti-Rust (color 13)
- Pine 80x50cm LIANGLIANG Wall-Mounted Table Desk Wall-Mounted Drop-Leaf Folding Table Suspension Computer Desk Stable Metal Bracket Wood, Load Bearing 40-60kg (Size Pine 80x50cm)
- Pink Back Pillow for Lower Back Pain Lumbar Support Back Pillow Office Chair and Car Seat Cushion Slow Rebound Lumbar Memory Cotton Core Office Pillow,Pink
- Copper dish sink sink redatable faucet double water hot and cold kitchen faucet pull-type sink faucet (white)
- Cottage Garden Broken Chain Little Knew God Goin Woodgrain Embossed Ashes Bereavement Urn Box
- Bathroom Sink Tap European Antique Basin Faucet Retro redating Hot and Cold Basin Sink Mixer Tap Bathroom Faucet
- redOOY Antique Bronze Copper Bathroom Double Handle Kitchen Basin Water Faucet Tap Sink Washbasin Spout Mixer Taps
- Brass Kitchen Modern Faucet Purity Kitchen Sink Mixer Tap Beige with Dot Purification Kitchen Water Faucets Drinking Water Tap
- Artzfolio Fantasy Scene Knight Fighting Dragon Key Holder Hooks Notice Pin Board Antique golden Frame 19.7 X 12Inch
- ZEMIN Wall Mount Coat Rack with 5 Lollipop-Shaped Hooks Cotton Rope Filling to Hang Keys Hats (color gold, Size 45x8x20.5cm)
- Japanese Collapsible Floor Chair,Tatami Foldable Floor Seating Floor Gaming Chair Meditation Yoga Nursing-C
- Oudan Wholesale Factory Sink Faucet with Stainless Steel Soap Dispenser Chrome Finish (color -, Size -)
- JWLT faucets Pull Basin, Cold Water hot Basin, wash Basin, washbasin Faucet can be Lifted and retraced,B (Draw)
- Decorry Basin Faucets pink gold gold Brass Bathroom Sink Faucet 360 Degree Swivel Spout Double Cross Handle Bath Kitchen Mixer Taps
- Brass Wall Faucet Chrome Brass Faucet Tap with Ceramic Copper Body Zinc Alloy Handle
- Karat C-K520WU 20 oz Paper Hot Cup, White (Case of 600)
- Chrome-Plated Adjustable Temperature-Sensitive Led Faucetfaucet Bath Tap Cold and Hot Water Mixer 360 redating Taps