Bar Stool, Bar Iron High Stool redate Cafe Counter High Back Woody Creative Retro Tall Front Desk Kitchen Chair European High 6080Cm 360 Degree,D
Xyanzi Umbrella Stand, Umbrella Bucket, Wrought Iron Floor Square Walking Stick Stand Black (Size 48x33cm)Perfect Kitchen Rugs Ombre Flowers Romantic Perennial Bouquet Florets Digital Watercolor Effect Art Grey Navy Applicable to All,Living Room, Bedroom, and Dining Room 55 x63
Artzfolio St Peter Basilica, Rome Key Holder Hooks Notice Pin Board Antique golden Frame 20 X 20Inch
Carpet Door Carpet Chenille Bedroom mat Doormat Bathroom Bathroom mats Kitchen,Living Room,Absorbent Non-Slip mat-F 60x90cm(24x35inch)
Blogging really isn’t as easy as it looks, is it? Sure, it seems nice and simple at the start, when you’re not too bothered about the number of people reading your work, and when the work itself is still fresh and exciting – it can be incredibly fun and even liberating, writing about the things you love. But once you really get into it and you’re trying to stick to a schedule while still promoting your work in enough places to get new readers to come and take a look… that’s when things can start to get tricky. Beginner bloggers make all sorts of mistakes. Hell, even the veterans do. But when you’re a beginner blogger, even the simplest of mistakes can set up major roadblocks along your blogging career path. So why not sidestep all of those issues and sprint to success? Let us be your coach. Mistake #1 – You’re Not Loose Enough Unless you’re writing about something super serious, you need to loosen up a bit! Writing your blog posts should never feel like writing a university essay. You need to find your own voice and write it. No one enjoys reading things that are really heavy and dense, so make sure to lighten things up a bit. Use your own voice. Write in a similar way to how you talk. Only then will you be able to keep things nice and conversational, engaging enough to keep people reading on. Remember: you’re writing for people. People who are using their free time to read your stuff! Mistake #2 – Selling Yourself Instead of Your Ideas Okay,...
LOFT Retro Industrial Style Water Pipe Shelf, Iron Bookshelf, Wall Solid Wood Shelf Creative Corner Shelf -by TIANTA (Size 115 45 20cm)
Blogging is something that can really eat away at your time. For people who aren’t bloggers, it can often be rather difficult to understand exactly how much time it can take up, but for the rest of us, we know it all too well. And when you have a few things on the go while still trying to juggle you know, actually having a life, things can get tough! This can then lead to either the quantity or the quality of your posts to take a hit, something none of us want to happen. Clearly, the best way to keep on top of your game is to eliminate the distractions and get to work. So here’s a little help. Stop Writing While at Work If you really want to produce some quality content, then you have to set aside the time to write and write alone. That means no more writing while at your day job, no more writing while attending a conference, no more writing while you’re on a video call. No more writing while doing anything else! You need to focus all of your attention on your writing in order to produce the best end-product possible. Put the phone away, turn off the TV and get your fingers set to typing. No more distractions. Stop Doing Too Much Planning You can never plan too much, right? Sadly, you’re wrong – and it may be that planning is what’s really taking away from your writing time. Sometimes, you’ll have a project that, for whatever reason, is taking you way too long to figure out how to approach it....
A 150x200cm(59x79inch) WYMNAME Printing Tatami Mattress Topper, Japanese Futon Foldable Roll Up Mattress Sleeping Pad for Camping Guests-d 120x200cm(47x79inch)
H Stools Folding Chair Portable Metal Frame Folding Office Computer Back Rest Chairs Home Leisure Computer Chair Dormitory Bedroom Learning Stools Latest Model (color B)
When you are trying to get the search engines on your side so that you can increase your rankings on their respective results pages and therefore attract a higher number of new readers to your blog, it can be useful to have the correct tools at your disposal. The tools that we are talking about are, of course, SEO tools. In our previous instalment of this mini series of articles, we covered three incredibly useful tools, all of which brings something different to the table: SE Ranking, SEMrush and SEO Analyzer. This time we will be taking a look at a further three tools that you should look into trying out: Link Research Tools, Serpstat and the Bing SEO Analyzer. Let’s go! #1 – Link Research Tools Link Research Tools isn’t a misnomer – you do get more than just the one tool to make good use of. In fact, you can get access to up to 21 different SEO tools, depending of course upon the price plan that you choose to take out. It’s not cheap, unfortunately; the most popular price tier will set you back almost $600 a month, but if you want the best you have to pay for the best. It gives you a real all-round perspective of both your site’s efforts and those of your competition, so you can rise to the top in the shortest time possible. #2 – Serpstat Serpstat has more than a dozen types of data for you to take in, so much that it can seem a little overwhelming. Thankfully they are all laid out simply so that understanding...
Wall Shelf Student Simple Table Desktop Shelf Storage Rack Simple Modern Office Storage Shelf Shelf (color Brown, Size 60 21 35cm)At the beginning of a new year, lots of people spend time thinking about what they’d like to achieve in the year ahead, and how they can reach their personal and career goals. When it comes to blogging, there are a few new years resolutions bloggers can make that can be surprisingly simple to stick to, and really rewarding. To help get you started, here are few we think should definitely be on your list. 1. Invest in a content management system When it comes to taking your blog seriously, you’ll need to invest in some form of scheduling and content management system so that you have complete control over your posts, and so that you can get organised, and keep posting consistent. This will be great for building a following, as readers will know they can expect regular posting from you, and as it will be organised, it won’t be rushed either. You can also use scheduling programs to schedule social media promotional posts for your blog content, too. 2. Up your social media game As mentioned above, social media promotional posts are key, and they should go hand in hand with every blog post you write. Take some time to improve your social media pages and presence, otherwise, promoting your posts on there will not be as effective. 3. Update your important personal info Things like ‘About Me’ and ‘Contact’ pages are vital, and it’s just as important to evaluate them regularly to make sure the details are correct, up to date and relevant. They’re usually the two pages people visit first on a blog post or...
Style D MKOUL Household Folding Stool Portable Ladder Adult Simple Creative Chair Kitchen Stool Solid Wood High Bench Step Stool (color Style B)If you run a small business, you’ll no doubt be aware of the concept of working with famous influencers to help promote your products or services in a real world, contextual way. Effective, relative influencer relationships can be really key for brand growth, brand loyalty and interest. After all, what’s a more effective marketing ploy than having someone like Zoella talk lovingly about your brand? However, influential people like Zoella come with a hefty price tag that most small businesses or start ups just can’t reach. That’s where micro influencers come in. These types of social media users with less followers are more attainable, but often still exceptionally valuable in terms of influencing new customers. Here are some top tips for working with them. How to find micro influencers Finding them in the first place is a good place to start, and there’s no better way to find them than on your own feed. Spend time looking through your followers and identifying some that are relevant to your business – i.e. if you’re a vegan cosmetics company for example, look for vegan makeup artists in your followers list. Now take a look at how many followers they have. Depending on the size of your business, you should look for between 1,000 to 100,000 followers. If they’re already fans of you, getting them on board to collaborate with you should be significantly easier than if they weren’t. Do your research using hashtags Sticking to your list of followers can only help you so far. If you want to go further, you need to research further. Sticking with the vegan cosmetics...
gold PU Leather high Stool Wood Art backrest bar Chair Industry bar Stool Suitable for Coffee Shop Living Room Club 78cm SUGEWANJBD (color Brown)We recently published a post that covered some common “schoolboy errors” that are made by a surprisingly large amount of bloggers when they’re just starting out (and by some veterans in the game, too!). This may come as no surprise to you, especially if you’ve noticed the “Part Two” in the title of this article… But we thought that it wasn’t enough. After all, there are loads of new bloggers out there, and they’re all making loads of their own mistakes. That’s okay – we’re all human after all, and we’re all making mistakes, big and small. But if we can help you make fewer mistakes, then you can blog your way to success that little bit quicker. So let’s do that, shall we? Mistake #1 – Your Writing Isn’t Focused Sometimes, you will have a real flash and sizzle of inspiration hit you, and you just need to rush over to your laptop and get it all out and onto the (web) page as quickly as possible. This is great… unless that’s what you’re going to post. Don’t publish your “brain dump” of an article! It’s likely to be unfocused, cluttered and rambling. Stream of consciousness might work for Joyce, but it doesn’t make a great blog post. So how do you stop that from happening, whilst still writing a post about your worldview-shakingly amazing idea? Simple: you break it down into an outline. Decide on how you want your final product to look, then make a nice, flowing list of the steps you need to take to get it to that point. Break it down into section...
Waterproof Anti-skidding Mat Entrance Front Room Living The for Carpet Doormat,The 80x120cm(31x47inch) bluee Light Welcome Door 90x140cm(35x55inch) Decor-color Home Mats ivsdb5d91980-Doormats
KHSKX Cage plain suction cup chopsticks, kitchen stainless steel cutlery storage rack box, drain the sideboardEveryone loves a good infographic. And what’s not to love? They tend to be easy on the eye with some attractive and colourful visuals, and even better than that, they usually contain a vast treasure trove of interesting information. And as a blogger, you have a further reason to love infographics: because they are so popular, they can help to bring in major amounts of traffic to your site. Importantly, they can be used to bring in targeted traffic, which you can then convert into regularly recurring visitors. If you’re looking for tips on exactly how you can boost your targeted traffic with an infographic, take a gander at the advice given below. Get Your Infographic Going Social Clearly, you want as many people as possible to see your infographic. After all, a lot of time and effort went into making it look as spectacular as it does, and it will be all for naught if you can’t get any eyes on it. There is no better way to get an infographic seen than by sharing it through your various social media accounts. Get it onto Facebook and Twitter at the very least and encourage your fans to help spread your message. It’s even possible to get your infographic onto Instagram – it’s an image! Do Your Research – and Provide Your Sources! Obviously, if you want your infographic to really pick up the shares and therefore pick up the readers, then you need to ensure that the infographic you create is of the absolute highest quality. When we say high quality, we do of course mean that you...
Djyyh Folding Computer Desk,Clapboard Shelf Wall-Mounted Pink White Laptop Desk Size Optional (color White, Size 80 40cm)Yes, yes I do. That’s your answer to the question in the title, right? Otherwise, why else would you be here? Why else would you be reading this post? You want to build up a massive email list, as this will allow you to grow your base of regularly returning visitors. There’s nothing but positives when you’re talking about email lists! But many people are forgetting to build up their own email list. Perhaps they think it is outdated or that it is not worth all the hassle to do so. But we’re here to tell you otherwise – did you know, email lists have an average return on investment of 4000%? That’s £40 for every quid you spend! That’s incredible, right? So let’s get you a mailing list. Use the List Goal Extension for Chrome If you use Chrome as your browser (and you probably should), then the List Goal extension by Bryan Harris is a must-have. And there’s some more good news here – it’s completely free to use! List Goal is really easy to use, and it basically coaches you on how to start and build up an email list. Sounds like exactly the sort of thing we could use, doesn’t it? It does three primary things. Number one: it keeps you focused on the task at hand (namely, building your email list). Number two: it gives you all the stats you could need, updated in real time. And number three: it gives you personalised tips and strategies to keep your list on the up and up. So hop to it! Get Back to Guest Blogging...
SYF Rack Creative Wine Bottle Holder Hanging Goblet Rack Wine Rack European Wine Rack Wine Cellar Wine Rack Living Room Wine Rack Wine Bottle Rack 7 Bottle Holder A+One of the major advantages of working as a blogger is the sheer freedom it affords you – most of us bloggers don’t have to stay in one place, such as at the office or in the home study, to get our work done and our articles posted. This allows us some real opportunity of choice: we can choose other places, whether near home or further afield, to do our work in, while enjoying a change of scenery. However, going to all those different places with your laptop or tablet in tow poses a few risks, risks that are not entirely insignificant. Even if the Wi-Fi network you’re using is protected by a password, you are still sharing the network with a number of other people, which means that your data can be at risk. It is surprisingly easy to steal data – such as your usernames and passwords – when you’re sharing a network with a less trustworthy type. So don’t take any chances! Here’s how you can protect yourself when using a public Wi-Fi network. Change Your Sharing Options While at home, it can make your life easier to have network sharing switched on. After all, it allows you to share files among your various devices, use printers with those devices, and even login to your devices from elsewhere using remote login services. However, when you’re out and about, make sure those are locked down. Anyone with a little bit of knowledge can access these options when you share a network with them, without even hacking and often without having to use a password. In Windows, you’ll...
Waterproof Anti-skidding Mat Entrance Front Room Living The for Carpet Doormat,The 80x120cm(31x47inch) bluee Light Welcome Door 90x140cm(35x55inch) Decor-color Home Mats ivsdb5d91980-Doormats
Security Mirror, PC Mirror Supermarket Anti-Theft Reflective Mirror Wall Mount Corner Blind Spot Increase The Field of View (Size 30cm)If you want your business website to be successful, then the first step along that path is to create a blog for said business. However, that alone is not going to lead you to riches. First of all, you need to ensure that you actually put this blog to good use, updating it on a regular basis with good, relevant and useful content. If you really desire those all-important Google rankings, then you have to put the effort in and do a little SEO graft. This sounds really tricky, but with a little guidance you can be well on your way in no time at all, even with little to no prior experience in SEO. Let’s go take a look at exactly how we can do just that. Download the Yoast SEO Plugin The best way to boost your SEO efforts is to keep producing quality that is both high quality and of interest to your readers. Obviously, it has to be relevant – Google won’t start tracking you for the keywords you want unless you are regularly using those keywords in your written post. It also has to be engaging: the more people that keep coming back, the more respectable Google will see your site as being. The Yoast plugin will help you to keep those posts engaging. It is designed for WordPress and it will help you make the right decisions when creating your posts. It can even help you with things like content marketing strategies, though some of the more advance features are only available with the premium version. Make Sure You’re Running at Top Speed...
- Artzfolio Abstract colorful Chaotic Pattern Key Holder Hooks Notice Pin Board Natural Brown Frame 20 X 20Inch
- A Ladder Step Stool, Foldable Unilateral Ladder Multipurpose 3 Steps Solid Wood Stool for Kitchen Bedroom (color A)
- DQMSB Floor Chair Lazy Sofa Japanese Style Wooden Single Bed Legless Dormitory Computer Chair Chair (color Beige)
- Stool - shoes Bench, Household Solid Wood Coffee Table Stool, Adult Small Stool
- Bamboo Folding Table Rectangle, Good Stability, Table Angle Adjustment, Telescopic Legs, Easy to Carry, 50Kg Load Capacity, orange (Size 72×34×34cm)
- PSW - Wall Decor Shuttered Mirror with Frame - Rustic Mirror with Wooden Frame and Shutter Design Product SKU SZ-7888
- Waterfall Basin Sink Mixer Tap,wash basin Bathtub Hand Wheel Faucet Three-piece, Double Hot and Cold Water Mixing Basin Faucet for Hotels, Restaurants,Silver
- Things2Die4 Realistic American Bison Head Statue Wall Mount
- FUWUX HOME Sink Mixer Tap Bathroom Kitchen Basin Tap Leakproof Save Water Copper Plated gold
- LH Bathroom faucet：Bathroom Sink Faucet - Waterfall Chrome Widespread Three Holes Two Handles Three Holes
- Gyps Faucet Basin Mixer Tap Waterfall Faucet Antique Bathroom Mixer Bar Mixer Shower Set Tap antique bathroom faucet 304 stainless steel water faucet home filtered tap water faucet direct 2 4 304 stai
- Gyps Faucet Basin Tap Waterfall Faucet Bathroom The hot water tap hot water tap Save power with the faucet hot and cold-water faucet kitchen stainless steel light + leakage (side water Small Bent)
- Floungey Kitchen Sink Taps Bathroom Sink Taps Main Body Pull Faucet Copper Telescopic Basin Wash Basin Single Hole Basin Faucet Square Single Hole Type
- Robinet de lavabo avec bec LED en verre, un style contemporain fini en chrome
- Faucet Copper European Modern Brushed gold Simple Light Hot and Cold Wash Basin Faucet,165mm
- AQMMi Basin Sink Mixer Tap for Lavatory Brass Hot and Cold Water Single Lever 1 Hole Hot and Cold Water Bathroom Vanity Sink Faucet
- All-Copper Antique Basin Faucet heightened Waterfall Faucet hot and Cold Water Mixer, Three Sections
- CF faucet plating basin faucet bathroom pull faucet retro wash basin hot and cold water faucet
- American Lighting Dimmable LED Omni 3-Puck Light Kit, 12V Power Supply, 78-Inch Lead Wire, Mounting Hardware, Nickel
- E Oudan All copper black copper bathroom antique faucet hot and cold water faucet stainless steel pipe faucet,A (color D)
- Small Stool Wooden Removable Sponge Chair Cover Living Room Fashion Creative Small Bench Low Stool Sofa shoes Bench (color B, Size Brown)
- 20-Moozhitech Stool - Sofa Stool, Home shoes Bench, Solid Wood Living Room Small Stool Fabric Bench Comfortable Decoration (color C, Size 26 26 19cm)
- Modern Minimalist Mobile Floor Desktop Small Bookshelf Rack, Wrought Iron Mini Table Magazine Rack
- Brim Electric Handheld Burr Grinder
- Lalaky Taps Faucet Kitchen Mixer Sink Waterfall Bathroom Mixer Basin Mixer Tap for Kitchen Bathroom and Washroom All Copper Hot and Cold Single Hole Single Mixing Valve Single Open Quick Opening
- Black Backrest Bar Chair Home redating Lift Office Stool High Elastic Sponge Inflatable Dining Chair PU Leather Chair 5 color 35cm 82-96cm (color Pink)
- Creative Solid Wood Clothes Hook Living Room Simple Wall Decorative Clothes Hat Holder (color Bamboo color)
- XRXY Creative Wardrobe Hardware Umbrella Stand Cloakroom Multifunction Adjustable Umbrella Storage Rack colorful Umbrella Accessories Basket (3 colors Available) (color White)
- Basin Faucet Bathroom Sink Faucet All Copper European Antique Faucet Over Counter Basin bluee and White Porcelain Basin Hot and Cold Tap
- Washbasin Faucet European Atmosphere Sitting Basin Mixer Faucet Copper Bathroom Faucet
- Oudan Basin Mixer Tap Bathroom Sink Faucet Copper, retro style, the basin, hot & cold water faucet 10 (color 7)
- Delta 3-Light Lorain Brushed Nickel Bathroom Vanity Light
- Faucets Basin Mixer Rubbed Bronze Carved Pattern Bathroom Sink Taps Lever Wash Basin Faucet
- HZZymj-?ìcolor Changing LED Bathroom Sink Basin Faucet Waterfall Mixer Tap Chrome Brass Bathroom Sink Faucet
- MAGCOLOR Wall Clock, Large 3D Gear Wheel Wall Clock 26 x 22 Round Wall Clock for Living Room (Black)
- Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet gold plated pull jade full copper basin of hot and cold retractable tensile Washbasin Faucet shampoo, tap the gold
- Nickel Brushed Waterfall Bathroom Sink Faucet (Tall)
- KindNotes Glass Keepsake Gift Jar with Friendship and Inspirational Messages - Birds and Flowers Enjoy Every Moment
- 2 Piece Non-Slip Kitchen Bathroom Entrance Mat Absorbent Durable Floor Doormat Runner Rug Set - Ocean Theme Octopus Turtle Fish Shell
- Looking back is the shore Toilet handrails for The Elderly Disabled Bathroom Safety Bathroom Barrier-Free Stainless Steel Anti-Skid Toilet Rack (T-Curved handrail) (color Yellow)
- Bathroom Door mat W35 x L59 INCH Astronaut,You are My Spaceman Cosmic Doodle with Stars Rocket Moon Comet Galaxy UFO,Grey Multicolor Easy to Clean, Easy to fold,Non-Slip Door Mat Carpet
- WALL LIGHT HOME Bathroom Sink Basin Tap Brass Mixer Tap Washroom Mixer Faucet Silver pull-down kitchen faucet hot and cold full copper-accessible drop-down dish washing b
- Ettore 13930 Super Channel Squeegee Handle, Quick Release with Rubber Grip (Pack of 12)
- Black With Dot FZHLR European Bathroom Basin Sink Faucet Pull Out Kitchen Sink Faucet Solid Brass Cold Hot Water Mixer Taps 360 Swivel Deck Mounted,White with Dot
- Antique Widespread Two Handles Three Holes in Antique Brass Bathroom Sink Faucet
- AWXJX Retro in style hotcold washing the face Single Single Hole water taps
- JIAYING Coat Racks Coat Rack, Wall Hanging Solid Wood Coat Rack Nordic Bedroom Simple Creative Home Living Room redating Hanger Multifunction (color B)
- Coat Rack Wall Mount Clothes Hat Holder Vintage Wooden Heavy Duty Hooks Creative Big Hook Natural Colour (Size 48.3cm(3 Hook))
- Footstool Brown Stool Change shoes Stool Storage Chest Toy Box Highly Elastic Sponge Filling PVC Foot Stool Portable Picnic Seat Versatile Space-Saving Cubes Max.120kg Sofa Stool (Size 34X34X36CM)
- Bathroom Sink Basin Lever Mixer Tap 304 Stainless Steel Washbasin Faucet Cold and Hot Single Hole Washbasin Table Basin
- Turquoise Green Glass Rounded Square Wash Basin – Designer Countertop Bathroom Sink 37 x 48 x 13 cm w Free Waste
- Permo Vintage Industrial Antique Three-Light Wall Sconces with Oval Cone Clear Glass Shade (Black)
- Pink Thickened folding plastic bathtub adult bathtub baby tub swimming pool (124×59×62 cm)
- SZZ0306 Black Antique Copper, Short
- Bathroom Sink Tap Fashion Round Tap Hot and Cold Brass Long Spout Basin Faucet for Bathroom Faucet