4 d Tatami Floor mat Mattress Topper, Soft Breathable Mattress pad Mat Thickened Mattress Predector,Foldable Japanese futon-Light tan 90x200cm(35x79inch)
Girls Semicircular Cushion Young Gentle Woman with Make Up Looking in Digital Stylized She Artsy Graphic Print Bathroom Mat H 47.2 xD 70.8 Black GreyFlower Semicircular Cushion Daisy Leafs and Water Droplets Wood Fence Spring Nature Themed Computer Drawing Bathroom Mat H 47.2 xD 70.8 Green Brown
Birthday Half Round Door mats Abstract Purple Background Ice Cream Sweets Party Objects as Letters Celebration Entry Door Mat H 47.2 xD 70.8 Multicolor
Animal Semicircular Cushion Cats Themed Artistic Collection Framework Floral Ornaments Tribal Stripe Pattern Halfmoon doormats H 47.2 xD 70.8 Multicolor
Blogging really isn’t as easy as it looks, is it? Sure, it seems nice and simple at the start, when you’re not too bothered about the number of people reading your work, and when the work itself is still fresh and exciting – it can be incredibly fun and even liberating, writing about the things you love. But once you really get into it and you’re trying to stick to a schedule while still promoting your work in enough places to get new readers to come and take a look… that’s when things can start to get tricky. Beginner bloggers make all sorts of mistakes. Hell, even the veterans do. But when you’re a beginner blogger, even the simplest of mistakes can set up major roadblocks along your blogging career path. So why not sidestep all of those issues and sprint to success? Let us be your coach. Mistake #1 – You’re Not Loose Enough Unless you’re writing about something super serious, you need to loosen up a bit! Writing your blog posts should never feel like writing a university essay. You need to find your own voice and write it. No one enjoys reading things that are really heavy and dense, so make sure to lighten things up a bit. Use your own voice. Write in a similar way to how you talk. Only then will you be able to keep things nice and conversational, engaging enough to keep people reading on. Remember: you’re writing for people. People who are using their free time to read your stuff! Mistake #2 – Selling Yourself Instead of Your Ideas Okay,...
TXL 14 Inch Glass Wooden Wall Clocks Silent Quartz Non Ticking Wall Clocks Living Room Office Wooden Hand Simple Concise Decor
Blogging is something that can really eat away at your time. For people who aren’t bloggers, it can often be rather difficult to understand exactly how much time it can take up, but for the rest of us, we know it all too well. And when you have a few things on the go while still trying to juggle you know, actually having a life, things can get tough! This can then lead to either the quantity or the quality of your posts to take a hit, something none of us want to happen. Clearly, the best way to keep on top of your game is to eliminate the distractions and get to work. So here’s a little help. Stop Writing While at Work If you really want to produce some quality content, then you have to set aside the time to write and write alone. That means no more writing while at your day job, no more writing while attending a conference, no more writing while you’re on a video call. No more writing while doing anything else! You need to focus all of your attention on your writing in order to produce the best end-product possible. Put the phone away, turn off the TV and get your fingers set to typing. No more distractions. Stop Doing Too Much Planning You can never plan too much, right? Sadly, you’re wrong – and it may be that planning is what’s really taking away from your writing time. Sometimes, you’ll have a project that, for whatever reason, is taking you way too long to figure out how to approach it....
Enter the door mat carpet bedroom living room absorbent foot pad bathroom kitchen bathroom non-slip mat-A 100x200cm(39x79inch)
Checkered Semicircle Doormat Irish Tartan Plaid Motifs in Christmas colors Geometrical Crossed Stripes Entry Door Mat H 43.3 xD 64.9 Red Emerald Yellow
When you are trying to get the search engines on your side so that you can increase your rankings on their respective results pages and therefore attract a higher number of new readers to your blog, it can be useful to have the correct tools at your disposal. The tools that we are talking about are, of course, SEO tools. In our previous instalment of this mini series of articles, we covered three incredibly useful tools, all of which brings something different to the table: SE Ranking, SEMrush and SEO Analyzer. This time we will be taking a look at a further three tools that you should look into trying out: Link Research Tools, Serpstat and the Bing SEO Analyzer. Let’s go! #1 – Link Research Tools Link Research Tools isn’t a misnomer – you do get more than just the one tool to make good use of. In fact, you can get access to up to 21 different SEO tools, depending of course upon the price plan that you choose to take out. It’s not cheap, unfortunately; the most popular price tier will set you back almost $600 a month, but if you want the best you have to pay for the best. It gives you a real all-round perspective of both your site’s efforts and those of your competition, so you can rise to the top in the shortest time possible. #2 – Serpstat Serpstat has more than a dozen types of data for you to take in, so much that it can seem a little overwhelming. Thankfully they are all laid out simply so that understanding...
Yunfeng Bookshelf,Floor-Standing Multifunctional Rack Desktop Panel Combination Office ShelfAt the beginning of a new year, lots of people spend time thinking about what they’d like to achieve in the year ahead, and how they can reach their personal and career goals. When it comes to blogging, there are a few new years resolutions bloggers can make that can be surprisingly simple to stick to, and really rewarding. To help get you started, here are few we think should definitely be on your list. 1. Invest in a content management system When it comes to taking your blog seriously, you’ll need to invest in some form of scheduling and content management system so that you have complete control over your posts, and so that you can get organised, and keep posting consistent. This will be great for building a following, as readers will know they can expect regular posting from you, and as it will be organised, it won’t be rushed either. You can also use scheduling programs to schedule social media promotional posts for your blog content, too. 2. Up your social media game As mentioned above, social media promotional posts are key, and they should go hand in hand with every blog post you write. Take some time to improve your social media pages and presence, otherwise, promoting your posts on there will not be as effective. 3. Update your important personal info Things like ‘About Me’ and ‘Contact’ pages are vital, and it’s just as important to evaluate them regularly to make sure the details are correct, up to date and relevant. They’re usually the two pages people visit first on a blog post or...
Mad Mats Oriental Turkish Indoor Outdoor Floor Mat, 5 by 8-Feet, AquaIf you run a small business, you’ll no doubt be aware of the concept of working with famous influencers to help promote your products or services in a real world, contextual way. Effective, relative influencer relationships can be really key for brand growth, brand loyalty and interest. After all, what’s a more effective marketing ploy than having someone like Zoella talk lovingly about your brand? However, influential people like Zoella come with a hefty price tag that most small businesses or start ups just can’t reach. That’s where micro influencers come in. These types of social media users with less followers are more attainable, but often still exceptionally valuable in terms of influencing new customers. Here are some top tips for working with them. How to find micro influencers Finding them in the first place is a good place to start, and there’s no better way to find them than on your own feed. Spend time looking through your followers and identifying some that are relevant to your business – i.e. if you’re a vegan cosmetics company for example, look for vegan makeup artists in your followers list. Now take a look at how many followers they have. Depending on the size of your business, you should look for between 1,000 to 100,000 followers. If they’re already fans of you, getting them on board to collaborate with you should be significantly easier than if they weren’t. Do your research using hashtags Sticking to your list of followers can only help you so far. If you want to go further, you need to research further. Sticking with the vegan cosmetics...
WAWZJ Handrail Bathrooms In The Corner Of The Bathroom And The Wall Of The Handrails In The Bathroom,50X70Cm,WhiteWe recently published a post that covered some common “schoolboy errors” that are made by a surprisingly large amount of bloggers when they’re just starting out (and by some veterans in the game, too!). This may come as no surprise to you, especially if you’ve noticed the “Part Two” in the title of this article… But we thought that it wasn’t enough. After all, there are loads of new bloggers out there, and they’re all making loads of their own mistakes. That’s okay – we’re all human after all, and we’re all making mistakes, big and small. But if we can help you make fewer mistakes, then you can blog your way to success that little bit quicker. So let’s do that, shall we? Mistake #1 – Your Writing Isn’t Focused Sometimes, you will have a real flash and sizzle of inspiration hit you, and you just need to rush over to your laptop and get it all out and onto the (web) page as quickly as possible. This is great… unless that’s what you’re going to post. Don’t publish your “brain dump” of an article! It’s likely to be unfocused, cluttered and rambling. Stream of consciousness might work for Joyce, but it doesn’t make a great blog post. So how do you stop that from happening, whilst still writing a post about your worldview-shakingly amazing idea? Simple: you break it down into an outline. Decide on how you want your final product to look, then make a nice, flowing list of the steps you need to take to get it to that point. Break it down into section...
LJHA ertongcanyi Solid Wood Footstool Bedside Stool Bathroom Pedal Sofa Pedaling Stool Office Footrest (color C, Size 12 45cm) cpmlb5d954721-Furniture
Hand Drawn Style Cute and Sweet Sixteen Blossoms Petals Stars Heart Pattern Floor Mat Rug Indoor Front Door Kitchen and Living Room Bedroom Mats Rubber Non SlipEveryone loves a good infographic. And what’s not to love? They tend to be easy on the eye with some attractive and colourful visuals, and even better than that, they usually contain a vast treasure trove of interesting information. And as a blogger, you have a further reason to love infographics: because they are so popular, they can help to bring in major amounts of traffic to your site. Importantly, they can be used to bring in targeted traffic, which you can then convert into regularly recurring visitors. If you’re looking for tips on exactly how you can boost your targeted traffic with an infographic, take a gander at the advice given below. Get Your Infographic Going Social Clearly, you want as many people as possible to see your infographic. After all, a lot of time and effort went into making it look as spectacular as it does, and it will be all for naught if you can’t get any eyes on it. There is no better way to get an infographic seen than by sharing it through your various social media accounts. Get it onto Facebook and Twitter at the very least and encourage your fans to help spread your message. It’s even possible to get your infographic onto Instagram – it’s an image! Do Your Research – and Provide Your Sources! Obviously, if you want your infographic to really pick up the shares and therefore pick up the readers, then you need to ensure that the infographic you create is of the absolute highest quality. When we say high quality, we do of course mean that you...
Capital V Old Fashioned Alphabet Symbolic Middle Name in Medieval Fashion Typography Floor Mat Rug Indoor Front Door Kitchen and Living Room Bedroom Mats Rubber Non SlipYes, yes I do. That’s your answer to the question in the title, right? Otherwise, why else would you be here? Why else would you be reading this post? You want to build up a massive email list, as this will allow you to grow your base of regularly returning visitors. There’s nothing but positives when you’re talking about email lists! But many people are forgetting to build up their own email list. Perhaps they think it is outdated or that it is not worth all the hassle to do so. But we’re here to tell you otherwise – did you know, email lists have an average return on investment of 4000%? That’s £40 for every quid you spend! That’s incredible, right? So let’s get you a mailing list. Use the List Goal Extension for Chrome If you use Chrome as your browser (and you probably should), then the List Goal extension by Bryan Harris is a must-have. And there’s some more good news here – it’s completely free to use! List Goal is really easy to use, and it basically coaches you on how to start and build up an email list. Sounds like exactly the sort of thing we could use, doesn’t it? It does three primary things. Number one: it keeps you focused on the task at hand (namely, building your email list). Number two: it gives you all the stats you could need, updated in real time. And number three: it gives you personalised tips and strategies to keep your list on the up and up. So hop to it! Get Back to Guest Blogging...
Lazy Table Folding Table Foldable Multi-Function Simple Computer Desk Bed with Lazy Mobile Desk Writing Desk to Save Space, DNZOne of the major advantages of working as a blogger is the sheer freedom it affords you – most of us bloggers don’t have to stay in one place, such as at the office or in the home study, to get our work done and our articles posted. This allows us some real opportunity of choice: we can choose other places, whether near home or further afield, to do our work in, while enjoying a change of scenery. However, going to all those different places with your laptop or tablet in tow poses a few risks, risks that are not entirely insignificant. Even if the Wi-Fi network you’re using is protected by a password, you are still sharing the network with a number of other people, which means that your data can be at risk. It is surprisingly easy to steal data – such as your usernames and passwords – when you’re sharing a network with a less trustworthy type. So don’t take any chances! Here’s how you can protect yourself when using a public Wi-Fi network. Change Your Sharing Options While at home, it can make your life easier to have network sharing switched on. After all, it allows you to share files among your various devices, use printers with those devices, and even login to your devices from elsewhere using remote login services. However, when you’re out and about, make sure those are locked down. Anyone with a little bit of knowledge can access these options when you share a network with them, without even hacking and often without having to use a password. In Windows, you’ll...
LJHA ertongcanyi Solid Wood Footstool Bedside Stool Bathroom Pedal Sofa Pedaling Stool Office Footrest (color C, Size 12 45cm) cpmlb5d954721-Furniture
Solid Wood Small Round Table,Creative Indoor Living Room Small Coffee Table Sofa Side Table Side Bedroom Bedside Table Small Apartment Decoration Leisure Reading Table Furniture,Woodcolor,50 49CMIf you want your business website to be successful, then the first step along that path is to create a blog for said business. However, that alone is not going to lead you to riches. First of all, you need to ensure that you actually put this blog to good use, updating it on a regular basis with good, relevant and useful content. If you really desire those all-important Google rankings, then you have to put the effort in and do a little SEO graft. This sounds really tricky, but with a little guidance you can be well on your way in no time at all, even with little to no prior experience in SEO. Let’s go take a look at exactly how we can do just that. Download the Yoast SEO Plugin The best way to boost your SEO efforts is to keep producing quality that is both high quality and of interest to your readers. Obviously, it has to be relevant – Google won’t start tracking you for the keywords you want unless you are regularly using those keywords in your written post. It also has to be engaging: the more people that keep coming back, the more respectable Google will see your site as being. The Yoast plugin will help you to keep those posts engaging. It is designed for WordPress and it will help you make the right decisions when creating your posts. It can even help you with things like content marketing strategies, though some of the more advance features are only available with the premium version. Make Sure You’re Running at Top Speed...
- Tamahagane Small Whetstone, 1000 GR
- Xiujie Faucet Antique Faucet All-Copper European-Style Brushed Hot and Cold Faucet Hotel Bathroom Basin Faucet
- Rivet Boomerang Sateen 100% Cotton Sheet Set, California King, Rattan
- Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet The sink faucet full Brass Body black basin mixer basin faucet Mixer Taps
- LanMiu Shower bath artifact faucet set household shower head thermostat official website dormitory switch shower-12
- Badash Round Silver Leaf Wave 16 Bowl
- Madison Park Essentials Larksppur Reversible Down Alternative 3M Scotchard Comforter Mini Set, Full Queen, Brown Sand
- Brown Modway Aloft Faux Leather Modern Farmhouse Dining Armchair in Brown
- Makej European Style Antique Full Copper Hot Water Faucet tap
- Modern High Quality Vintage Faucetsingle Handle Basin Mixer Bath Faucet Brass Sink Water
- YAWEDA Retro Single Hot and Cold Water Mixer Faucet All Copper Bathroom Basin Faucet Kitchen Faucet Kitchen Faucet Sink Faucet 360 Degree redary Arc Single Handle Belt Aerator Antique color
- Active Living Oversized Digital bluee LED Dynamic Wall Clock
- Geometric Half Round Door mats Nature Inspired colorful Butterflies Animal Imagery Spring Summer Season Image Bathroom Mat H 31.5 xD 47.2 Multicolor
- Black 43x58cm NJYT Wall Mirror Bathroom, Modern Art Style Oval Wall Mirror Wood Frame for Makeup Dressing Table Dressing Room (color Black, Size 43x58cm)
- Warm Quilt Lattice Duvet Winter Thicked Warm Single Double Bed bluee Bedding - Family Student Dormitory Comforter - Polyester Fabric Fashion Printing Fluffy Quilt Antiallergic Quilt
- FAJRO Tabby Cat On The Planet Rugs for entryway Doormat Area Rug Multipattern Door Mat shoes Scraper Home Dec Anti-Slip Indoor Outdoor
- XSJJ Storage Stool, Rectangular Storage Stool can sit Adult Sofa Stool Household Storage Chair Folding Stool 4 color Optional Footstool (color Beige, Size 50 31 31cm)
- LXLA - Metal Umbrella Stand Silver Umbrella Holder Home Office Decor for Canes Walking Sticks
- Kitchen Sink Taps Bathroom Taps Brass redary Draw Multi-Function Flower Sprinkler Cold and Hot Facebasin Scalable Shampoo and Shower Faucet
- AWXJX Hot And Cold Washbasin Single Handle Stainless Steel Sink Faucet
- Basin Mixer Tap Bath Fixtures Wash Basinsinkkitchen Brass Black Podium with Pots and High Faucet Orb Cold and Hot Single Basin Washbasin Basin Faucet
- L Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet Antique faucets full copper rain shower set retro shower, hot and cold valve faucets bathroom faucets the C
- Diongrdk Kitchen European Style Taps Black Kitchen Faucet Swivel Kitchen Sink Mixer Tap
- Single Lever Pull Down Kitchen Sink Faucet BrassGong Lang Luo Copper Free Lead-Free Copper Plating Faucet Single Cold Household 2 Points Kitchen Water Purifier Water Purifier Direct Drink,13-0034-DD
- Bathroom Sink Basin Lever Mixer Tap Black Copper Hot and Cold Basin Faucet Single Hole Bath Bathroom Bathroom Table Basin Faucet
- Oudan Bathroom Sink Basin Tap Brass Mixer Tap Washroom Mixer Faucet Black art surface basin basin-wide antique brass faucet antique hot and cold water taps Kitc
- Brass Wall Faucet Chrome Brass Faucet Tap Basin Mixer Water Bronze Faucet
- Royal Designs BS-741-12WH Hexagon Bell Gallery Basic Lamp Shade, 6 x 12 x 9.2, White
- CZOOR Bathroom Sink Mixer Tap High Chrome Bathroom Brass Two Handle Double Control Square Basin Faucet Lavatory Mixer Faucet Hot And Cold Water Tap
- Diongrdk Basin Faucet Polished Chrome Single Handle Single Hole with Hot Cold Water Taps,B
- KAROLA 2 Piece Non-Slip Kitchen Mat Doormat Runner Rug Set Thin Low Pile Indoor Area Rugs Vintage Anchor 19.7 x31.5 +19.7 x47.2
- Floor Mat Foot Pad Doormat Door,Living Room,Bay Window Mat Bed Mats Bedroom Mats-C 80x120cm(31x47inch)
- Style02 Diameter 72(inch& xFF09; Christmas，Floor mats for Trucks Winter Doodle Happy New Year Themed Abstract Trees with Snowflakes D54 Door Mat Living Room Non-Slip
- Accessories for Bathroom Circular Paper Phare Light Conference Hotel of The Toilet Paper in Stainless Steel 304 Chassis Frame of The Paper roll
- Bijjaladeva Antique Bathroom Sink Vessel Faucet Basin Mixer Tap A full-scale copper basin gold pull Washbasin Faucet hot and cold double sink antique faucet F
- Brass Kitchen Modern Style Antique Faucet Cold and Hot Copper Washbasin Terrace Basin Waterfall Toilet Single Cold Wine Cup Faucet
- YHSGY Kitchen Taps gold Bathroom Basin Faucet,Brass with Diamond Crystal Body Water Tap New Luxury Hot and Cold Tall Sink Faucet
- ZHANGRONG- Can Be Washed and Washed Fashion Stool Fabric Sofa Stool Solid Wood for shoes Stool Dressing Stool (Multiple colors Available) (color B)
- Free Standing Coat and hat Rack, Wood Jacket Clothes Hanger Bag Umbrella Hanging Organiser Tree Clothes Hook for Bedroom Home Room Office-B
- GZF Faucet European basin faucet black ancient above counter basin faucet waterfall bathroom faucet single hole hot faucet
- Modern copper hot and cold kitchen sink taps kitchen faucet Black pull-out basin faucet hot and cold wash basin wash basin basin faucet can be raised and lowered wash head telescopic redation (
- Bijjaladeva Antique Bathroom Sink Vessel Faucet Basin Mixer Tap Single cold basin faucet Vanity basin ceramic basin full copper single cold-water nozzle
- Oudan Kitchen Faucet Single hole sink faucet hot and cold Vegetables basin faucet (color -, Size -)
- Modern Double Basin Sink Hot and Cold Water Faucetlever Basin Faucet Sink Faucet with Pull Out Shower Head
- Home Must Haves 3PCS Set 100% Cotton Solid color Design Burgundy Quilt Bedspread Bed Coverlet, ((102 x 94 Inches), King,