NYDZ Nordic Iron Art Umbrella Stand Household Hall Umbrella Shelf Hotel Lobby Floor-Standing Place A Storage Bucket Round 20 45 cm (color Black)
Thick Bathroom Stool,Non Slip Footstool for Jade Style Bearing Weight 280lbs Step Stool Change shoes-D 34x28x29cm(13x11x11inch)Solid Wood Simple Bookshelf,Thickened Extendable Desk Tidy Storage Organizer Two Drawers for Office and Home-A 61x19x22cm(24x7x9inch)
Game Set Backgammon
Poppy Semicircle Doormat Poppy Flower Artwork with Poetry Pattern Romance Theme Floral Artsy Vintage Style Graphic Halfmoon doormats H 35.4 xD 53.1 purplec
Blogging really isn’t as easy as it looks, is it? Sure, it seems nice and simple at the start, when you’re not too bothered about the number of people reading your work, and when the work itself is still fresh and exciting – it can be incredibly fun and even liberating, writing about the things you love. But once you really get into it and you’re trying to stick to a schedule while still promoting your work in enough places to get new readers to come and take a look… that’s when things can start to get tricky. Beginner bloggers make all sorts of mistakes. Hell, even the veterans do. But when you’re a beginner blogger, even the simplest of mistakes can set up major roadblocks along your blogging career path. So why not sidestep all of those issues and sprint to success? Let us be your coach. Mistake #1 – You’re Not Loose Enough Unless you’re writing about something super serious, you need to loosen up a bit! Writing your blog posts should never feel like writing a university essay. You need to find your own voice and write it. No one enjoys reading things that are really heavy and dense, so make sure to lighten things up a bit. Use your own voice. Write in a similar way to how you talk. Only then will you be able to keep things nice and conversational, engaging enough to keep people reading on. Remember: you’re writing for people. People who are using their free time to read your stuff! Mistake #2 – Selling Yourself Instead of Your Ideas Okay,...
Food Semicircle Doormat Ice Cream Cones Fifties Time colord Drawings with Abstract Retro Like Design Image Halfmoon doormats H 35.4 xD 53.1 Multicolor
Blogging is something that can really eat away at your time. For people who aren’t bloggers, it can often be rather difficult to understand exactly how much time it can take up, but for the rest of us, we know it all too well. And when you have a few things on the go while still trying to juggle you know, actually having a life, things can get tough! This can then lead to either the quantity or the quality of your posts to take a hit, something none of us want to happen. Clearly, the best way to keep on top of your game is to eliminate the distractions and get to work. So here’s a little help. Stop Writing While at Work If you really want to produce some quality content, then you have to set aside the time to write and write alone. That means no more writing while at your day job, no more writing while attending a conference, no more writing while you’re on a video call. No more writing while doing anything else! You need to focus all of your attention on your writing in order to produce the best end-product possible. Put the phone away, turn off the TV and get your fingers set to typing. No more distractions. Stop Doing Too Much Planning You can never plan too much, right? Sadly, you’re wrong – and it may be that planning is what’s really taking away from your writing time. Sometimes, you’ll have a project that, for whatever reason, is taking you way too long to figure out how to approach it....
English Bulldog Semicircular CushionDog in a Hat and Bow Tie Animal Design with Formal Attire Pure Breed Entry Door Mat H 35.4 xD 53.1 Teal Brown Pink
Island Half Round Door mats Big Tall Poda Cliff Rock in The Sea in Asian Coastline Exotic Vacation Scene Bathroom Mat H 35.4 xD 53.1 bluee White Cream
When you are trying to get the search engines on your side so that you can increase your rankings on their respective results pages and therefore attract a higher number of new readers to your blog, it can be useful to have the correct tools at your disposal. The tools that we are talking about are, of course, SEO tools. In our previous instalment of this mini series of articles, we covered three incredibly useful tools, all of which brings something different to the table: SE Ranking, SEMrush and SEO Analyzer. This time we will be taking a look at a further three tools that you should look into trying out: Link Research Tools, Serpstat and the Bing SEO Analyzer. Let’s go! #1 – Link Research Tools Link Research Tools isn’t a misnomer – you do get more than just the one tool to make good use of. In fact, you can get access to up to 21 different SEO tools, depending of course upon the price plan that you choose to take out. It’s not cheap, unfortunately; the most popular price tier will set you back almost $600 a month, but if you want the best you have to pay for the best. It gives you a real all-round perspective of both your site’s efforts and those of your competition, so you can rise to the top in the shortest time possible. #2 – Serpstat Serpstat has more than a dozen types of data for you to take in, so much that it can seem a little overwhelming. Thankfully they are all laid out simply so that understanding...
RFJJAL Sofa Bed Large Filled Triangular Wedge Cushion Bedroom Bed Backrest Pillow Reading Pillow Office Lumbar Pad with Removable Cover,9 colors, 9 Sizes (color Red, Size 70CM)At the beginning of a new year, lots of people spend time thinking about what they’d like to achieve in the year ahead, and how they can reach their personal and career goals. When it comes to blogging, there are a few new years resolutions bloggers can make that can be surprisingly simple to stick to, and really rewarding. To help get you started, here are few we think should definitely be on your list. 1. Invest in a content management system When it comes to taking your blog seriously, you’ll need to invest in some form of scheduling and content management system so that you have complete control over your posts, and so that you can get organised, and keep posting consistent. This will be great for building a following, as readers will know they can expect regular posting from you, and as it will be organised, it won’t be rushed either. You can also use scheduling programs to schedule social media promotional posts for your blog content, too. 2. Up your social media game As mentioned above, social media promotional posts are key, and they should go hand in hand with every blog post you write. Take some time to improve your social media pages and presence, otherwise, promoting your posts on there will not be as effective. 3. Update your important personal info Things like ‘About Me’ and ‘Contact’ pages are vital, and it’s just as important to evaluate them regularly to make sure the details are correct, up to date and relevant. They’re usually the two pages people visit first on a blog post or...
Flower racks - Metal Flower Stand European Multi-Layer Indoor and Outdoor Floor-Standing Plant Frame Fashion Flower Pot Shelf 83 105×40cm (color Brown, Size 105 40cm)If you run a small business, you’ll no doubt be aware of the concept of working with famous influencers to help promote your products or services in a real world, contextual way. Effective, relative influencer relationships can be really key for brand growth, brand loyalty and interest. After all, what’s a more effective marketing ploy than having someone like Zoella talk lovingly about your brand? However, influential people like Zoella come with a hefty price tag that most small businesses or start ups just can’t reach. That’s where micro influencers come in. These types of social media users with less followers are more attainable, but often still exceptionally valuable in terms of influencing new customers. Here are some top tips for working with them. How to find micro influencers Finding them in the first place is a good place to start, and there’s no better way to find them than on your own feed. Spend time looking through your followers and identifying some that are relevant to your business – i.e. if you’re a vegan cosmetics company for example, look for vegan makeup artists in your followers list. Now take a look at how many followers they have. Depending on the size of your business, you should look for between 1,000 to 100,000 followers. If they’re already fans of you, getting them on board to collaborate with you should be significantly easier than if they weren’t. Do your research using hashtags Sticking to your list of followers can only help you so far. If you want to go further, you need to research further. Sticking with the vegan cosmetics...
Geocrafts Vinyl Back Hello There DoormatWe recently published a post that covered some common “schoolboy errors” that are made by a surprisingly large amount of bloggers when they’re just starting out (and by some veterans in the game, too!). This may come as no surprise to you, especially if you’ve noticed the “Part Two” in the title of this article… But we thought that it wasn’t enough. After all, there are loads of new bloggers out there, and they’re all making loads of their own mistakes. That’s okay – we’re all human after all, and we’re all making mistakes, big and small. But if we can help you make fewer mistakes, then you can blog your way to success that little bit quicker. So let’s do that, shall we? Mistake #1 – Your Writing Isn’t Focused Sometimes, you will have a real flash and sizzle of inspiration hit you, and you just need to rush over to your laptop and get it all out and onto the (web) page as quickly as possible. This is great… unless that’s what you’re going to post. Don’t publish your “brain dump” of an article! It’s likely to be unfocused, cluttered and rambling. Stream of consciousness might work for Joyce, but it doesn’t make a great blog post. So how do you stop that from happening, whilst still writing a post about your worldview-shakingly amazing idea? Simple: you break it down into an outline. Decide on how you want your final product to look, then make a nice, flowing list of the steps you need to take to get it to that point. Break it down into section...
Hotel Stand Umbrella Iron LBYMYB Lobby Storage Stand Umbrella 25cm 55 White Stand Umbrella Umbrella Rain Floor Creative cpmlb5d965575-Furniture
QFFL tideng 2 Step Ladder, Portable Foldable Steel Step Ladder with Non Slip Large Steps Mat-Yellow (color 1)Everyone loves a good infographic. And what’s not to love? They tend to be easy on the eye with some attractive and colourful visuals, and even better than that, they usually contain a vast treasure trove of interesting information. And as a blogger, you have a further reason to love infographics: because they are so popular, they can help to bring in major amounts of traffic to your site. Importantly, they can be used to bring in targeted traffic, which you can then convert into regularly recurring visitors. If you’re looking for tips on exactly how you can boost your targeted traffic with an infographic, take a gander at the advice given below. Get Your Infographic Going Social Clearly, you want as many people as possible to see your infographic. After all, a lot of time and effort went into making it look as spectacular as it does, and it will be all for naught if you can’t get any eyes on it. There is no better way to get an infographic seen than by sharing it through your various social media accounts. Get it onto Facebook and Twitter at the very least and encourage your fans to help spread your message. It’s even possible to get your infographic onto Instagram – it’s an image! Do Your Research – and Provide Your Sources! Obviously, if you want your infographic to really pick up the shares and therefore pick up the readers, then you need to ensure that the infographic you create is of the absolute highest quality. When we say high quality, we do of course mean that you...
Porthos Home CH044A RED Zephyr Vanity Bench RedYes, yes I do. That’s your answer to the question in the title, right? Otherwise, why else would you be here? Why else would you be reading this post? You want to build up a massive email list, as this will allow you to grow your base of regularly returning visitors. There’s nothing but positives when you’re talking about email lists! But many people are forgetting to build up their own email list. Perhaps they think it is outdated or that it is not worth all the hassle to do so. But we’re here to tell you otherwise – did you know, email lists have an average return on investment of 4000%? That’s £40 for every quid you spend! That’s incredible, right? So let’s get you a mailing list. Use the List Goal Extension for Chrome If you use Chrome as your browser (and you probably should), then the List Goal extension by Bryan Harris is a must-have. And there’s some more good news here – it’s completely free to use! List Goal is really easy to use, and it basically coaches you on how to start and build up an email list. Sounds like exactly the sort of thing we could use, doesn’t it? It does three primary things. Number one: it keeps you focused on the task at hand (namely, building your email list). Number two: it gives you all the stats you could need, updated in real time. And number three: it gives you personalised tips and strategies to keep your list on the up and up. So hop to it! Get Back to Guest Blogging...
Folding Laptop Desk Small Desk Used in Bed Dorm Lazy Simple Desk Study DeskOne of the major advantages of working as a blogger is the sheer freedom it affords you – most of us bloggers don’t have to stay in one place, such as at the office or in the home study, to get our work done and our articles posted. This allows us some real opportunity of choice: we can choose other places, whether near home or further afield, to do our work in, while enjoying a change of scenery. However, going to all those different places with your laptop or tablet in tow poses a few risks, risks that are not entirely insignificant. Even if the Wi-Fi network you’re using is protected by a password, you are still sharing the network with a number of other people, which means that your data can be at risk. It is surprisingly easy to steal data – such as your usernames and passwords – when you’re sharing a network with a less trustworthy type. So don’t take any chances! Here’s how you can protect yourself when using a public Wi-Fi network. Change Your Sharing Options While at home, it can make your life easier to have network sharing switched on. After all, it allows you to share files among your various devices, use printers with those devices, and even login to your devices from elsewhere using remote login services. However, when you’re out and about, make sure those are locked down. Anyone with a little bit of knowledge can access these options when you share a network with them, without even hacking and often without having to use a password. In Windows, you’ll...
Hotel Stand Umbrella Iron LBYMYB Lobby Storage Stand Umbrella 25cm 55 White Stand Umbrella Umbrella Rain Floor Creative cpmlb5d965575-Furniture
DHP Signature Sleep 6” Coil Mattress Made with CertiPUR-US Certified Foam, TwinIf you want your business website to be successful, then the first step along that path is to create a blog for said business. However, that alone is not going to lead you to riches. First of all, you need to ensure that you actually put this blog to good use, updating it on a regular basis with good, relevant and useful content. If you really desire those all-important Google rankings, then you have to put the effort in and do a little SEO graft. This sounds really tricky, but with a little guidance you can be well on your way in no time at all, even with little to no prior experience in SEO. Let’s go take a look at exactly how we can do just that. Download the Yoast SEO Plugin The best way to boost your SEO efforts is to keep producing quality that is both high quality and of interest to your readers. Obviously, it has to be relevant – Google won’t start tracking you for the keywords you want unless you are regularly using those keywords in your written post. It also has to be engaging: the more people that keep coming back, the more respectable Google will see your site as being. The Yoast plugin will help you to keep those posts engaging. It is designed for WordPress and it will help you make the right decisions when creating your posts. It can even help you with things like content marketing strategies, though some of the more advance features are only available with the premium version. Make Sure You’re Running at Top Speed...
- Modern High Quality Vintage Faucetsingle Handle Deck Mounted Toilet Hot and Cold Mixer Water Tap
- 8-Outlet Rack Mount Power Conditioner - 15 Amp 1800W Black AC Surge Predector Suppressor Wall Power Strip w Multi Rear Socket Outlet For Home Electrical Appliance, Computer Components - Pyle PCO800
- Black 5 x 10 x 8 Royal Designs Square Ingreened Cut Corner Basic Lamp Shade, Black gold 6.5 x 13.5 x 10.5
- Water Tap Kitchen Taps Faucet Modern Kitchen Sink Taps Stainless Steelbathroom Brass Single Cold Basin Faucet Bathroom Bathroom Basin Washbasin
- Kitchen Double Pure tap Sink Vegetable Basin tap All Copper tap
- Zelite Infinity Chef’s Knife 8 inch Executive-Plus Series Japanese AUS10 Super Steel 45 Layer Damascus Deep 56mm Blade Humpback Triple Riveted Handle Full Tang Leather Sheath
- YZWJ DFHHG? 304 Stainless Steel Tripod ? Bathroom Commodity Shelf Bathroom Toilet Supplies ? Wall Hanging Durable
- XJTNLB Black pressurized handheld shower washer shower shower shower toilet toilet faucet set,B
- Kitchen Sink Taps Bathroom Taps Basin Faucet Sink Faucet Copper Pull Basin Washbasin Hot and Cold Faucet
- YAWEDA Kitchen Faucet Pull Faucet 304 Stainless Steel Hot and Cold Water Tank Faucet Multifunctional Faucet Universal Double Water Outlet Mode Faucet
- Brown OFM TABLE3030-CHY Corner Table, 30 by 30-Inch, Cherry
- Bear Semicircle Doormat Adorable Cartoon Figure with Flowers and Leaves Spring Inspired Botanical Composition Halfmoon doormats H 35.4 xD 53.1 Multicolor
- Magma Products, A10-196 Reversible Non-Stick Griddle, 11-3 4 Dia
- Electric Faucet Quick Heat Instant Heating Kitchen Treasure Fast Over Tap Water Thermoelectric Water Heater Home Intelligent Digital Display
- Flash Furniture 36-Inch Round Table Top with Natural or Walnut Reversible Laminate Top
- European Jade Silver Copper Set Chrome Bathroom Accessories Toilet Brush Dry-Towels,soap Thin Fort Blower Frame
- bluee C Friendship Shop- Baby Plastic Rocking Chair, Thickened Large Rocking Horse - Many (color Pink, Size C)
- Non-Slip Tatami Floor mat, Japanese Single Double Mattress Topper Thick Foldable 10cm Mattress Soft Comfortable-B 100x200x8cm
- Trademark Global Bud Bar Stool
- Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet The copper plane button four-door shower shower kit with maternal wash, shower Mixer Taps
- Faucet Modern Single-Handle Bathroom Faucet Bathroom Sink Single Hole Taps Brass
- Sleep Artisan Luxury Side Sleeper Pillow - Organic Latex and Microfiber Pillow for Sleeping - Adjustable Loft, Hypoallergenic, Premium Ergonomic Design is Perfect for Neck Pain - Made in USA
- Faucets Basin Mixer Basin Faucet Deck Mounted Washbasin Bathroom Tap 3 Pcs Set Flush Cold and Hot Water Mixer Taps Bathroom Faucet
- QMPZG-faucet faucet The Whole Basin Tap Water Basin gold Copper,A
- WasserhahnTap Antique faucet hot cold wash basin washbasin washbasin European retro all copper bathroom above counter basin
- Geberit 240515002 Cover Plate Twin Line Conversion Kit, Multi-Colour
- ZQ@QXAll copper pink gold antique continental Simple Shower Suite B
- TOWEL RACK HOME Bathroom Sink Basin Tap Brass Mixer Tap Washroom Mixer Faucet Copper kitchen bathroom sink basin on a low table jade Taps Kitchen Sink Taps
- ModernGen 6 Slot Watch Box Case - Heavy Duty Plastic Impact Resistant Waterproof
- Wooden Mallet 26-Inch Coat and Hat Rack, Medium Oak
- L 47x22x120cm(19x9x47) Bookshelf,Creative Floor Bookcases,Modern Simple Small Bookcase,Simple Bookcase,Multi-Purpose Student Bookshelf-D 47x22x92cm(19x9x36)
- Artwork-04 60''Wx40''H Bedroom Pictures Wall Decor Ancient Pyramid Paintings African Desert Camel Modern Artwork Multi Panel Prints Wall Art on Canvas House Decorations Giclee Framed Stretched Ready to Hang(60''Wx32''H)
- Vintage Plated Mixer Faucet Single Hole Flexible Chrome Brass Pull Out Spring Kitchen Sink Single Lever Faucet Cold Tap
- Ywqwdae Bathroom Sink Taps,Contemporary Centerset Waterfall with Ceramic Valve Single Handle One Hole for Oil-rubbed Bronze (color -, Size -)
- Damxied The Copper Into The Wall Flush Basin Faucet Double Double Basin Wash Basin Stage Basin And Faucetquality Assurance Of Modern And Simple Classic Retro Luxury Home Decoration
- Yuyu19-SLT Bathroom Taps Mixer Mono Basin Mixer Tap Sink Faucet 304 stainless steel water purification drink redatable single cold